We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Information Automatically Collected
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us
- Basic Internet domain provider information (Your ISP or gateway to the Internet);
- Browser information you are using on your client (what web browser you are using) which includes the operating system you are using;
- Date and time you access our site; and
- the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our website more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information.
Other Information We Collect
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you use the contact us form, sign up for the newsletter, or take advantage of another service we provide:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
How Long We Keep information
We may keep information that will collect for an unlimited period of time.
Please note that electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data by email or web form.
Where possible we try to ensure data communicated between you and us uses secure/encrypted channels.
We use as our primary method of collecting
page last modified: Aug 23, 2018